jquery-cdn: Faster jQuery 2 for Rails by CDN
Popular jquery-rails gem often wait few month before update jQuery, because it contains also UJS adapter and need to test it. For example, there is no jQuery 2 for Rails by jquery-rails.
If you don’t use UJS, try jquery-cdn:
- It always contains latest jQuery
- Uses CDN to server jQuery in production and local copy in development
- Easy to maintain, because gem versions is same, that jQuery inside
- Works with Sinatra and other non-Rails environments with Sprockets
- Has 2 branches: with jQuery 1 (in you support IE 8) and with jQuery 2