What happens when your code breaks in production? If you have Honeybadger you'll be alerted with crucial details like the error location, the data being processed and the affected users. So you can deploy a fix quickly and get back to coding. Learn more.

RubyFlow The Ruby and Rails community linklog


The Ruby and Rails community linklog

Made a library? Written a blog post? Found a useful tutorial? Share it with the Ruby community here or just enjoy what everyone else has found!

Last chance to sponsor your cat for a good cause ^_^

Earlier this year we announced a sponsorship program for Burlington Ruby Conference where your cat (or dog, or guinea pig) can be a sponsor. 25% of the proceeds go toward our local humane society, the other 75% will go toward conference scholarships for women. As an incentive, we are offering two sponsorship tiers: As a “Middleclass Cat” your pet will be featured on our website, and as an “Aristocat” they will also be featured on the speaker videos. In order to get the donations and scholarship program wrapped up ahead of the conference, we will be closing the sponsorship form at the end of June. For details visit http://burlingtonruby.com/cat.html

Post a comment

You can use basic HTML markup (e.g. <a>) or Markdown.

As you are not logged in, you will be
directed via GitHub to signup or sign in